事前聽老師描述
就覺得,還真是一個充滿內心戲的舞碼呀!
在劇中,主角-詩人被豐沛又沒有去處的情感所深深困擾,
也因此這個段落在全劇中被定名為「荒蕪的愛」
而在音樂中,從歌詞也可以看出端倪(特別感謝卡拉幫忙找出翻譯!)
有些神情和動作,在瞬間的凝結下,是不是頗能傳達出這樣的情緒呢?
Sueño y muero
Te cruzastes conmigo, aquel día
y de ese instante, sueño y muero
que en tus labios, quedo mi poesía
que en tus ojos, la luz que no encuentro
Lejos estas y cerca siempre
pues ya nunca me abandonas
que en mi alma hiciste hogar
y tan solo recordarte, me emociona
Algo en mi ser se desgarra
si no me ofreces tu acento
vivo buscando tus huellas
duermo, pensando en tus besos
Mi pasado se esfuma en la historia
mi presente es lo único que siento ya
decido a vivir, sin más demora
y juntar todo mi amor, para ofrecerte
Algo en mi ser se desgarra
si no me ofreces tu acento
vivo buscando tus huellas
duermo, pensando en tus besos
Sueño y muero
You crossed with me, that day
and from that moment, I'm dreaming and dying for you
in your lips remain my poetry
in your eyes (remain) the light I can't find
You're far and close at the same time
because you never abandon me
in my soul you build a home
and only thinking of you thrill me
Something in me tears
if you don't give me your accent
I'm living looking for your footprints
I dream thinking of your kisses
My past disappears in history
my present is the only thing I feel
I decide to live without more delay
and put together all my love to offer it to you
Something in me tears
if you don't give me your accent
I'm living looking for your footprints
I dream thinking of your kisses
其實無論如何,在表演的當下,所有參與的人
一起體會揣摩那樣的情感、試著融入音樂,
向觀眾傳遞這樣的感動
這,便已經是一個動人的過程!
:D
回覆刪除哈感覺是個若有深意的笑 :P
回覆刪除挖 好利害喔! 是什麼舞呀?
回覆刪除作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除是同為西班牙語系的flamenco.
回覆刪除不過這邊這些照片的舞故意採取印度風 :)