2008年5月6日 星期二

Trip in Spain 1_Barcelona

在抵達倫敦前,和北京的同事一起在西班牙旅行了幾個城市。
一直以來就對西班牙有種莫名的嚮往,這一次更是深深的愛上這個國家。

四月的燦爛陽光、人們舉家盛裝赴宴的熱情、滿街色彩大膽的櫥窗、高第的建築...
這一切,都使我們對 Barcelona念念不忘,希望未來還有機會回去!





for more pictures, please click on the Flicker album : )

5 則留言:

  1. dearest wendy~~
    To see how God is taking care of you and giving you so much fantastic things right now makes me feel very graceful also.
    Loving you so much and looking forward to having more sharing of the wonderful experiences of God and with God fron you....
    安小妮

    回覆刪除
  2. 補充一下..
    看到妳西班牙的照片
    真讓我羨慕得流口水...
    西班牙也是我超嚮往的國家
    不如以後有機會..
    你再帶我去吧~~ ^^
    安小妮

    回覆刪除
  3. hey 一如往常的
    好幾張你照的相片觸動我神經

    我最喜歡的有:
    即將入夜下的路燈
    鏡中梯
    老建築上飄揚的旗
    SUNRISE
    黑白 洗好的衣物與各家屋頂
    街上遇到的新娘

    後面幾張應該是先前旅行時照的吧
    這次仔細瀏覽,覺得很動人

    哈哈
    列出以上,好像在做什麼報告一樣
    只是忍不住想跟你分享^^

    回覆刪除
  4. Dear 安小妮~

    Thank you for the message. It is really touching.

    Yes, I would like to visit Spain again if I have chance :)

    Please take care in Taiwan and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    回覆刪除
  5. Dear Wendy,

    前幾天收到妳從西班牙寄來的明信片呢.. 真是讓人驚喜..從妳飛揚的筆跡, 我讀得出妳有一個很陽光的西班牙之旅. ^-^
    老大姊我最近實在是忙到要爆肝了. 等一切輕鬆點, 我再好好跟你約時間聊喔..
    Ally

    回覆刪除